Monday, January 28, 2013

21 Weeks

21 Weeks!

It's a boy!!!

How far along: 21 weeks.  Man, I am so slacking on this. I will do better, I promise!
Total weight gain: Ummm.... not sure, I hate the scale! The last doctors appointment I went to said i was up to 161. But in my defense, i was still wearing my skater shoes and a sweatshirt, and the sun was in my eyes, and I'm pretty sure gravity was heavier that day.....  So thus far started at 150 and then lost 3 pounds. According to that, I have gained a total of 14 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Still living in maternity pants or jammie pants. Finally broke out the maternity shirts. I only wear a few of them because at this point most of them look ridiculously large on me. Besides, by the end of this ride I'm on, I will be sick of the same few shirts.
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: I can still sleep like the dead but now I get up once between 4 and 6 because my bladder is literally about to explode! Thankfully I fall right back to sleep afterwards. Oh, I also love my body pillow, so much that when I wake up and I am lying flat on my back (not the best position for blood flow, I know) my pillow is lying right on top of me!
Best moment: By far its finding out the gender! My husband was so excited about the boys now outnumbering the girls. I count the dog so now we are even!
Movement: Feeling the little guy moving every day, especially when I'm relaxing or when my waistband is just a little too tight.
Food craving: No real cravings.... Well, that's not completely true. Fresh fruit. Like honeydew, cantaloupe and pineapple. I looked at the precut containers and almost cried because the price was too high for a onetime snack. Thankfully the whole melons were on sale so I got them even cheaper for more fruit. Woo Hoo!
Symptoms: Still congested but getting better. I find that I need to sit more frequently and get over heated quite easily. Therefore it is not uncommon for me to drag one of the kitchen chairs into the kitchen. There I am, sitting on a chair in front of the stove just cooking away.
Anything making me nauseous or sick: Not really. 
Labor signs: Not a one.
Temperament: Finally back to being just plain old me again. Feels so good to be me again. Every now and then I will get overly sad if I think I can't have something food related....

Tada! That's it for now. I will be back on Sunday with a fresh update.

Have a blessed week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment