Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 23


How far along: 23 weeks. Or as I like to point out, 6 months today!!
Total weight gain: I weighed myself a few days ago and was about 164 which means I have gained about three pounds since last appointment. Not bad considering I am supposed to gain around a pound a week.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, that is what I do. It is still mix and match with the shirts though.
Stretch marks: Not at all.
Sleep: Kind of horrible honestly. when I sleep on my side, like I am supposed to, it feels like my clavicle is going to break! So I have to do this weird" half sleeping on my chest, half sleeping on my hip, but making sure not to squish the belly" dance every time I want to fall back asleep.
Movement: I am so used to his little kicks now. Usually a few in the morning, a little more whenever I eat, but the real fun comes at night after dinner! That is when he is ridiculously active.
Food cravings: Nothing specific but I am finding myself a little hungry all the time. I just graze throughout the day.
Symptoms: The congestion is finally letting up! Yea for that! but now my upper back is achy all the time. I love my heating pad. The other newer development is the fact that my right hip is constantly popping whenever i shift my weight from one foot to the other. Sometimes it stays in that pain area for a few minutes and it is very difficult to move at all. I have my Doctors appointment tomorrow with a new Doctor and I will bring it up with her. If memory serves, I had the same trouble while pregnant with Kinsley. It is probably just my ligaments loosening up.
Anything making me nauseous or sick: Not that I have noticed.
Labor signs: All quiet on the womb front!
Temperament: Just the regular me again!

That be all she wrote for now! if i find out anything terribly exciting tomorrow I will do a quick update, but other than that, talk to y'all next week and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment